ENGINEERED LABOR STANDARDS FOR RETAIL
The course will provide a clear understanding of the benefits of work measurement as well as the specific techniques to build and apply engineered labor standards to meet your organizational needs.
The course provides insight into the industry accepted methods of building engineered labor standards as well as the understanding of how to build and apply engineered labor standards within Enterprise Standard Manager (ESM™) and Enterprise Labor Model (ELM™). ESM™ utilizes the MOST technique for work measurement therefore instruction on the proper application will be included as part of this course.
View past programs for ELS Training
- Principles and benefits of Work Measurement
- History and application of Time Studies
- History and application of Motion Studies
- Modeling techniques for Motion Studies
- Engineered labor standards structure overview
- Building and driving engineered labor standards within ESM™
- Organizational labor modeling within ELM™
- Validation principles and techniques for engineered labor standards
- Individuals performing work measurement and labor management work within their organization
- General math and computer skills
- Detail-oriented nature
- Strong analytical skills
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Steve (Brady) from Logile did an excellent job as instructor for the training course Engineered Labor Standards for Retail Grocery. He did a great job effectively communicating topics that were complex and challenging to us. He asked for feedback and participation. The course was organized with a variety of materials including handbook, handouts and videos.
Great course, I learned a lot and enjoyed it!
Training was excellent, we learned all the steps for measuring processes.
The training was a great way to meet the Logile team, and to get a better understanding of their services and software.
Group discussions and learning sessions definitely helped facilitate the learning process.