Our growth has been strong and steady since our inception in 2005. Our employee diversity and dedication to addressing our customers’ changing needs have created an environment where good ideas find traction, the best concepts are adopted, and great work is recognised.
There are so many roles that contribute to the Logile success story. Could you play a part in our next chapter?
From industrial engineering to product development and support, we are always looking for talented people to elevate our solutions and serve our customers. We value each employee and create opportunities to challenge and build your skills while advancing your professional goals.
Customer Program Manager, United States – Remote
Logile has an exciting customer program manager opportunity. You will work with a cross-functional team to lead customers through the full implementation of Logile’s solutions. See the job description and apply today!
Our industrial engineers drive value for our customers by applying engineering methodology to improve operational effectiveness. This includes strategies such as 5S workplace organisation, process improvement, opportunity analysis and labour modelling. Key roles include:
- Industrial Engineering Analysts: Support project deliverables by collecting data, analysing labour opportunity, applying work measurement, and assisting in designing productivity improvement strategies.
- Industrial Engineers: A key role owning project deliverables related to designing productivity improvement strategies and developing labour modelling solutions.
- Senior Industrial Engineers: Lead project workstreams including planning, quality assurance, milestone tracking, resource management and risk mitigation.
Implementation and project management
Systems implementation experts and project management professionals facilitate the end-to-end implementation of Logile’s store planning, workforce management and execution solutions. Key roles include:
- Implementation Specialists: Apply structured systems implementation methodologies to complete product setup for customers and configure software solutions to fit customer business needs.
- Implementation Advisors: A key role leading solution implementation workstreams including planning, quality assurance, milestone tracking, resource management and risk mitigation. They collaborate closely with customer team members to provide training and user guidance.
- Customer Program Managers: Execute total program management of customer implementations and manage long-term success. This includes business development, project planning, milestone tracking, resource management and risk mitigation.
This team is vital to the success of any project. Comprised of training and solution experts who provide customer care and support, they promote long-term success for Logile’s customers. Key roles include:
- Help Desk Specialists: Often a first port of call for customers needing assistance, this role provides front-line support to solve technical issues with the goal of ensuring happy customers and successful ongoing use of Logile solutions.
- Training Specialists: Own the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of eLearning courses and learning paths which are key in a successful solution rollout.
- Quality Assurance Technicians: Ensure Logile’s reputation for quality software and support by analysing and escalating system problems throughout the quality assurance testing phase.
This team is comprised of individuals with extensive career experience as end users of workforce management solutions. They really understand the retail staff experience, including enterprise-level labour forecasting, scheduling and budgeting. Key role:
- Retail Labour Managers: Provide best-practice guidance to retailers implementing our workforce management solutions. In situations where a customer lacks labour management resources, our retail labour managers step in as an outsourced team.
If you are a college student pursuing a degree in industrial engineering and would like to enhance your classroom education with real-world experience, Logile’s internship program may be for you.
Interns work alongside our teams of industrial engineering professionals to help solve complex challenges for our retail customers. Your internship project work can include:
- Designing, testing and implementing lean principles such as 5S, method improvements, workflow improvements, safety considerations, etc.
- Developing training tools and documentation to support the rollout of lean principles
- Developing engineered standards through proven work measurement approaches
- Assisting our team to implement labour planning and mobile execution management software solutions
We are committed to providing interns with an experience that is meaningful, educational, productive, gratifying and fun. Interns have the opportunity to interview for permanent positions at Logile upon graduation. If you’re an industrial engineering student and are intrigued by Logile, get in touch to see what the opportunities could be for your future, and ours.
What are we looking for?
We seek employees who have an entrepreneurial spirit but who are also willing to dig-in and help where needed. There are no simple roles at Logile however, so an ability to handle and navigate complexity is a must.
To be truly outstanding at Logile, you must:
- Enjoy working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Embrace working on international cross-disciplinary project teams
- Bring passion to your work
- Be a great team player
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Bring expertise in one of the following disciplines: computer science, industrial engineering, operations research, artificial intelligence, business process management, retail operations, project management or mathematics
- Take a stake in your future and commit yourself to the common goal
- Be willing to chart your own future, because how far you go is up to you!
The leaders in retail store operations
From retail store operations and best practices to industry-leading planning, workforce management and execution solutions, a career at Logile provides an opportunity to solve the most complex challenges in retail today.
Logile leaders are consistently at the forefront of retail operations and labour management. Check out some of our recent thought leadership, and picture yourself helping define the future of retail operations with us!