We may provide additional information about our privacy practices at other points, for example, when we ask you to provide Information in connection with a particular request, and where this will help us provide more relevant and timely information.
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your Information we may do so by email, telephone, or mail as appropriate and in accordance with your communication preferences.
Information We Collect on the Logile Corporate Website
The information we receive, collect, and obtain includes information that is both Personal and Non-Personal. “Personal” information refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable living individual. This includes references to obvious identifiers such as name but also non-obvious identifiers like IP address or cookie identifier. Non-personal information refers to information that is anonymous whereby you are not or are no longer identifiable from that information. We receive, collect, and obtain the following general types of Personal and Non-Personal information (together, Information):
- Generally you may visit the Website, https://www.Logile.com, without providing us with any direct personal information. However, web servers typically collect, at least temporarily, the following information: Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used; web pages requested; referring web page; browser used; date and time. Logile may collect statistics identifying particular IP addresses from which our website is accessed. We may collect, record and analyse information about visits to the Website, such as the number of visitors and visits, geo-location data, length of time spent on the Website, pages clicked on, and where visitors have come from.
- We may collect your information, including full name, email address, telephone number(s), company affiliation and title, functional role and company information, such as address, in order to grant you access to certain resources, such as white papers.
- We may ask you to provide us with information such as your product interests, as well as information as to the type of relationship that exists between Logile and yourself, so that we can send you only the information that is useful to you, including articles, newsletters, product and service alerts, new product and service announcements and event invitations.
When we collect your Personal Information, we will inform you as to why we are asking for Information and how it will be used. Providing directly identifiable personal data is optional. When you receive your confirmation email or when you receive any email from Logile, you will be given instructions on how to remove yourself from the list.
Use of Collected Information
By visiting this website, you consent to the collection and use of your Information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, please do not visit this Website. If required by applicable law, we will seek your explicit consent to process personal data collected on this Website or volunteered by you. Please note that any consent will be entirely voluntary. However, if you do not grant the requested consent to the processing of your personal data, the use of this website may not be possible.
Logile may use Information as required to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests, such as:
- Processing Information that you volunteer to us in forms, such as when you register for events or sign up for information and newsletters. For example, if you provide data in a “Contact Us” form, we will use your Information to respond to the request.
- Contacting you for marketing purposes in accordance with your marketing preferences, including telemarketing calls, and to send marketing emails that we believe may be of interest to you, such as product announcements, newsletters, educational materials, and details on upcoming events.
- Improving and personalising your experience on our Website, such as providing tailored content, advertisements, and communications.
- Operating, supporting, and maintaining our Website.
- Analysing trends, usage and activities in connection with our services, and optimising our marketing efforts and measuring the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- For management, corporate reporting and record keeping purposes, and for internal research and analytics.
- Creating aggregate and statistical data (which cannot be used to identify you). For example, aggregate data may include data that describes the general demographics, usage or other characteristics of the website’s users. We reserve the right to transfer and/or sell aggregate and anonymous data about a Platform’s users for lawful purposes.
If you provide Logile with your social media details or connect with Logile on Logile’s corporate social media channels (LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram), Logile may retrieve publicly available information about you from social media.
Your Personal Information will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
Logile does not sell Personal Information. We may use the data collected from our Website for our third-party analytics and marketing integration services, such as those provided by Google, LLC and Act-On Software, Inc., to help us track, optimise and implement our website performance and customer-facing marketing. Third parties may use both cookies and pixels to help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. These third parties are prohibited from using collected data from our website for any purpose other than as a service provider to us.
At all times, however, Logile reserves the right to disclose information where required by law or to comply with valid legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order), to protect Logile’s rights or property, including without limitation in the event of a transfer of control of Logile or substantially all of its assets, or during emergencies when safety is at risk.
Cookies and other Persistent Identifiers
We use this information for a number of purposes, such as to provide easier site navigation, access to forms, or to track analytics and certain statistical information that enables us to improve our site and provide you with more relevant content and information on our Website.
Responsibility for External Sites
This Website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those websites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others. We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website we recommend that you review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
International Data Transfers
If you are accessing this site from a country that is a member of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EAA), the processing of your Personal Information is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Logile complies with the requirements of GDPR. You are entitled to know whether we hold information about you and, if we do, to have access to that information and require it to be deleted, limited or corrected if it is inaccurate. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com.
California Data Privacy
If you are a California resident, you have additional rights to request certain disclosures of personal information collected about you. Under the CCPA, a visitor has right to request the following information from Logile that it has collected within the last 12 months: categories of data that it has collected about you; categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information; categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information; and specific pieces of personal information it has collected about you. Such requests may be initiated by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. However, Logile will need to verify the request, and Logile may refuse to act on the request if it violates or conflicts with any applicable laws, if the request is unfounded or excessive, or if Logile is unable to verify the request after having taken reasonable measures. If we refuse to act on your request, we will inform you of the reason(s) why.
Data Integrity and Security
Logile is committed to protect and secure your Personal Information. Despite our commitment, no security system can be 100% effective and we cannot guarantee that your Information will be secure in all situations. We will nonetheless take all reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure the safety and security of your Personal Information. This includes using at least industry standard security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and unintended alteration of the Personal Information under our control. For example, our policy is that only those individuals who need your Personal Information to perform a specific job for us are granted access to that Personal Information. Likewise, all employees and contractors are kept up to date on our security and privacy practices. Finally, the servers that we store Personal Information on are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
We reserve the right to change this Policy. Changes will be posted on this page. If we make a material change with respect to how we handle your Personal Information, we will update this Policy and notify you by other means as appropriate. We encourage you to review this Policy each time you visit the website.
To exercise any of your rights under applicable data protection laws, please contact us at email@example.com or by writing to Logile, Inc., 2600 Southlake Boulevard, Suite 120, Southlake, TX 76092, to the attention of General Counsel. Logile commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of Personal Information. We encourage you to contact us should you have a privacy related inquiry or complaint. You should first contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information on Logile’s privacy policies and practices relating to the handling of Personal Information you may contact us at email@example.com.