Total visibility of your labor requirements is essential to optimize store performance and provide the right customer service levels. Enterprise Labor Model (ELM), the core of our labor planning system, scales to organizations of all sizes and gives you complete insight into your true labor requirements and costs based on your unique go-to-market strategy. ELM places labor demand exactly when and where you need it for better budgeting and staff planning. Perform what-if simulation with our labor analysis suite to make proactive operational and fact-based decisions.
Fully customizable to your organization
No matter your size, offerings or structure, ELM customizes to meet your needs.
- Mirror your organizational structure: regions, zones, stores, departments, and sub-departments
- Define groupings of like stores to quickly manage labor data and perform analysis
- Upload fiscal and planning calendars
- Customize labor standards with characteristic attributes to create store-specific labor plans
- Integrate volume elements such as sales, customers, transactions, items, case movement, promotions and shrink
- Manage UPC relationships with volume and labor standards
Place labor at the appropriate time at the job or task level
We are simply the leader in placing labor at the right time for accurate budgeting and staff planning.
- Integrate 15-minute level data to drive the right service requirements at the right time of day
- Offset hours for work tasks such as backstock replenishment or ecommerce picking
- Effectively date standards adjustments for holiday or seasonal programs, to appropriate time periods
- Distribute frequency and occurrences of fixed tasks, such as deep cleaning, to the day, week, period or quarter
- Add automated adjustments to account for events not measured within the labor standards, such as corporate tasks, undefined promotional events, remodels or inventories
Advanced labor planning analytics
Our advanced analytics suite provides the tools you need to make the right operational decisions that support your go-to-market strategy.
- Perform what-if scenario testing to analyze impact of business process change on labor plans
- Extrapolate what-if scenarios across the organization or execute live to production
- View rollup of engineered hours by department, store or any organizational level
- Run Pareto analysis to quickly identify processes driving top 80% of hours
- Identify the right balance of labor data with statistical significance analysis
- Ability to apply data to standards to calculate labor for analysis
- Define tasks for labor planning and task-based scheduling
- Define organizational hierarchy
- Manage standards through the organization hierarchy, individually, or in ad hoc store clusters you define
- Apply allowances as needed
- Sandbox environment for what-if analysis modeling
- Pareto analysis to understand which operations drive the most time
- Advanced earned hours insight and analytics