Logile’s new engagements signify increased market strength as a premier international retail technology solutions provider
DALLAS–(August 23, 2022)–Logile, Inc., the leading retail labor planning, workforce management, inventory management and store execution provider, today announced that multiple retailers across the United States, Europe (five countries) and Mexico contracted with Logile during the first half of 2022 to implement Logile’s Labor Planning, Workforce Management (WFM) and Store Execution solutions, including the largest deal in Logile’s history.
Highlights of Q1-Q2 2022 engagements
- One of the largest privately held US supermarket chains with stores in the US and Mexico
- Leading British multinational retailer specializing in clothing, beauty, home and food products
- Midwestern US supermarket chain credited with pioneering the modern supercenter concept
- One of Mexico’s largest retailers, specializing in grocery and department stores
- One of the largest gas and convenience store operators with stores in the US, Europe, Australia and Oceania
- One of the largest privately owned grocers in the US, with stores across the Midwest
- Neighborhood grocer operating in the Northeastern US for more than 100 years
- US eCommerce company providing online grocery shopping with customer delivery
“We are excited to welcome multiple new industry-leading retailers as Logile customers and honored that several of our existing customers expanded our partnerships to bring them increased value,” said Rick Schlenker, Logile co-founder and executive vice president of sales and marketing. “Over the last two years, we have significantly increased the depth of our US and international employee base as we continue to serve more companies and regions around the globe. With our growth, we are maintaining our unwavering dedication to our customers over the long term—a true partnership for life.”
About Logile, Inc.
Logile is the leading retail labor planning, workforce management, inventory management and store execution provider deployed in thousands of retail locations across North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Oceania. Our proven AI, machine-learning technology and industrial engineering accelerate ROI and enable operational excellence with improved performance and empowered employees. Retailers worldwide rely on Logile solutions to boost profitability and competitive advantage by delivering the best service and products at optimal cost.
From labor standards development and modeling, to unified forecasting, storewide scheduling, and time and attendance, to inventory management, task management, food safety and employee self-service—we transform retail operations with a unified store-level solution. Gain the Advantage with The Logic of Labor. Beyond workforce management—complete store planning and execution solutions. Learn more: logile.com
Logile ranked #1 overall in ROI and received 11 additional #1 ratings on the 2022 RIS News Software LeaderBoard. Connect with Logile on LinkedIn and Twitter.
EVP, Sales and Marketing