Is your food safety system really keeping your customers safe? It takes more than temp checks and logs. Now more than ever, your customers and communities are relying on you to provide enhanced safety and protocols. Earn their trust, comply with regulations, and move beyond the status quo with a comprehensive solution that empowers you with solution-driven guidance and support.
Expect more than the standard temperature monitoring, probing and data logging of traditional systems. Logile Food Safety proactively guides your store associates to use your best practices and any necessary corrective actions to maintain food safety programs.
Confidently navigate food safety complexities
Get the all-mobile functionality, tracking and transparency you need to navigate food safety with confidence and ease. And all from a single solution that automates and streamlines documentation, communication, task management, paperless logs, checks and alerts. More easily manage and execute complex offerings like prepared foods, which are increasingly important to your business.
Ultimately, you are enabled to:
- Properly handle, prepare and store food
- Systematically implement Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) programs
- Prevent foodborne illness
Focused on four quadrants of effective programs
Food safety management has many facets. We’ve got you covered with the automation to support the following components of an effective food safety program:
- Food safety culture: Associate training and hygiene, clear standards, food safety awareness
- Food production: Cooking and chilling, critical control points, product quality and consistency
- Food handling on the sales floor: Hot holding, cold holding, critical control points
- Sanitation and cleaning: Work areas, coolers and cases, production equipment
Measure what you manage
Tracking and transparency are essential. Scorecard performance for each store and department with visibility into compliance for tasks and routines, including critical control point details. Dashboard visibility into KPIs and summarized performance data help you manage effective program compliance and target resources where they are needed most.
- Improved food safety performance
- Real-time mobile capabilities make food safety easier to implement, monitor and manage within your production environment and on the sales floor
- Increased compliance and reduced exposure to risk due to fines, food safety incidents, unwanted publicity
- Automation of manual logs required for inspectors or for risk mitigation
- Development of system-based routines that are sustained even as managers or other key personnel change stores or positions
- Consistent program parameters across all stores in your enterprise
- KPI scoring and monitoring of program compliance and program results
- Automated alerts and escalations when problems arise
- Sales improvement and shrink reduction associated with greater quality consistency
- Increased customer confidence