Achieve QSR operational excellence
Our team is ready to help your business:
- Improve speed of service
- Avoid lost customers during peak hours
- Respond to rising demand for mobile order and drive-thru
- Improve order accuracy
- Staff the right people, in the right place, at the right time to serve customers
Engagement and overall experience, whether dine-in, drive-thru, or curbside is essential to building customer loyalty. If the customer perceives the wait will be too long or the order won't be right, it increases the likelihood they'll look elsewhere.
We study your end-to-end customer journey to provide insight on:
- Lost revenue that could be realised by reducing queue abandonments
- Total customer wait time, from queue entry through fulfilment
- Eliminating bottlenecks that occur in each stage of the customer journey
- Best-in-class comparison
Having the right technology options in place to support ordering, fulfilment, curbside pick-up, and delivery forms the foundation of your customer experience. It impacts your speed of service, order accuracy and brand image.
We evaluate your use of technology and provide insight on:
- Success and limitations of current technology solutions in place across units
- Effectiveness of employees at using the technology
- Alternative technology options available
- Best-in-class comparison
The right people, in the right place, at the right time to take the order, fulfil the order, and serve the order.
The right people, in the right place, at the right time to take the order, fulfil the order, and serve the order. As QSR demand increases, it becomes more difficult for unit managers to determine the right staffing and deployment to support multiple revenue ports.
We investigate your labour deployment strategy and provide insight on:
- Unit adherence to deployment strategy
- Impediments to achieving current strategy
- Workload balance across positions
- Strategy for improved labour deployment, including considerations for varying unit operating models
Every second matters in providing the best speed of service possible for your customers.
Every second matters in providing the best speed of service possible for your customers. An efficient and safe workplace creates a better working environment for your employees, which carries forward to a better experience for your customers.
We apply core industrial engineering principals to design a working environment that:
- Improves employee productivity
- Creates a visual workplace with emphasis on efficiency and ease of learning
- Reduces non value-added time
- Balances workflow across stations
4 Steps to Optimisation
Uncover huge productivity and sales opportunities that are bigger than you realise!
- Customer Experience – Evaluate the total drive-thru experience from your customers’ view
- Operating Efficiency – Identify and eliminate root causes of bottlenecks in your operations
- Technology – Implement new technology to create a seamless experience
- Labour Deployment – Reduce over-scheduling and balance labour at peak hours